Beachfront RVing: RV Packing ChecklistJanuary 3, 2013 8:59 am
- Wearing your Great Aunt Martha’s horribly ugly vintage swimsuit instead of the teeny tiny yellow bikini you bought for the trip.
- Begging strangers to take pictures of you and then trying to teach them how to email them so you’ll have at least one shot even though you forgot your camera.
- Borrowing strangers’ phones to “check-in” back home so that no one panics when you ignore your cell phone for the entire trip that you are fairly certain is now residing on the kitchen counter back home.
- St. Augustine, Florida’s Bryn Mawr Ocean Resort: This RV resort is just steps from the beach. It offers: swimming pool, tennis, playground for younger vacationers, etc. RVers will appreciate the pull-through and full hookups.
- Myrtle Beach, South Carolina’s Ocean Lakes Family Campground: This RV campground offers an ocean front location and an inviting setting. RVers will appreciate the large RV campsites, full hookups and paved roads.
- Bodega Bay, California’s Bodega Dunes Campground: This RV campground offers secluded coves, a sandy beachfront location, and a rugged shoreline full of interesting opportunities to explore and discover.
- Camden, Maine’s Camden Hills State Park: This RV park offers rocky shores, countless hiking trails and a serene setting.
- Carlsbad, California’s South Carlsbad State Beach: This RV park offers a bluff view above the ocean, swimming, surfing, fishing, picnic sites, and opportunities to procure rental equipment for popular beach and ocean activities.
Tags: beachfront rving, consignment rv, rv packing list
Categorized in: RV Info
Cory / February 12, 2013 at 3:02 pm
Beachfront RVing is my favorite kind. I’ve never used a packing list before, but then I always forget stuff.