An Alternative to Southern California RV ConsignmentApril 2, 2013 8:00 am
- It may be to upgrade to a larger or smaller model It could be that due to gas prices, they can no longer afford to travel in an RV
- Perhaps they no longer have a place to store their recreational vehicle.
- A loss of employment or bankruptcy may force them to liquidate their assets
- Health problems may prevent RV traveling from continuing
- Perhaps the survivors of the death of an RV owner wish to sell the RV
Tags: rv consignment southern California, sell a motorhome, selling an rv
Categorized in: RV Info
Sandy Longhorn / June 29, 2013 at 3:57 pm
I won’t ever consign anything again. Such a long process for us. Next time I will try something different, maybe even your group.