The Best Spring Break RV Trips for the Entire FamilyMarch 21, 2013 2:00 pm
- The Lakewood Camping Resort: nightly beach fire, water aerobics, card games, line dancing classes, etc.
- Myrtle Beach KOA: walking distance to the ocean, amusement and water parks, mini golf courses, NASCAR SpeedPark, golf courses, etc.
- Ocean Lakes Family RV Campground: a mile of beachfront, Ocean Lakes Nature Center Discovery Lab, etc.
- Cherry Hill Park: full hook-up (30 or 50 amp service), an outdoor theater with nightly movies, pet friendly accommodations, green energy features, hot tub and sauna, access to public transportation to major sites in D.C. (we recommend the Mall and the Smithsonian).
- Ho-Hum RV Park: quaint and no frills, but with beachfront lots
- Camp Gulf: giant inflatable water slide, pool and daily activities, etc.
Tags: consignment RV sales, rv vacation, rving vacation, spring break rving
Categorized in: RV Info
Nancy Larson / April 3, 2013 at 6:22 pm
We rented an RV before for a family camping trip a year ago. We had such a great time that we came home and bought one! I am hoping our next trip will be to a Florida beach this summer! Ho-Hum Park sounds like a good start.